Did you know the library has multiple copy sets of books?
You can check out one title for yourself to read, or gather a group of friends and each read the same book at the same time.
Teen/Adult sets can be found by the magazines upstairs. Juvenile sets can be found at the beginning of the juvenile fiction section downstairs.
If you want to use the chosen book for a book club, we’ve gathered some discussion question guides below. Click on the book title to be redirected.
Current multiple copy sets for teens & adults:
- Flight Behavior: a novel by Barbara Kingsolver
- Midwives: a novel by Christopher A Bohjalian
- Little Wolves by Thomas James Maltman
- All the Light We Cannot See: a novel by Anthony Doerr
- Making Piece: a memoir of love, loss, and pie by Beth M Howard
- The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- Stars Over Clear Lake by Loretta Ellsworth
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- It’s Not Yet Dark: a memoir by Simon Fitzmaurice
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Darkness Manifesto: on light pollution, night ecology, and the ancient rhythms that sustain life by Johan Eklof
- How High We Go in the Dark: a novel by Sequoia Nagamatsu
Current multiple copy sets for children & families:
- The Lonely Heart of Maybelle Lane by Kate O’Shaughnessy
- Sal & Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Alberto Pablo Hernandez